All of the Palmer House Apartments have now been sold, to express your interest in these or similar properties, click here
Graven Hill, Palmer House
The Perfect Balance of City-Living and being a part of a vibrant community.
We have an exclusive & brand-new offer for those seeking to embrace stylish modern living, they also would make the ideal investment property for any landlord.
We have a range of studio, 1-bedroom & 2-bedroom apartments that are due to complete January 2023.
Studio – £157,500
(expected rental income – £850PCM)
1 Bedroom – £217,500
(expected rental income – £1000PCM)
2 Bedroom – Starting from £262,500
(expected rental income – £1250PCM)
Visit our YouTube channel through the button below to see the quality and finish of the build of the Graven Hill apartments
Formerly a military distribution base, Graven Hill’s 188-hectare site encircles an ancient hill of beautiful mature woodland and significant open green space. Palmer House is named after Colonel G. W. Palmer who chose Graven Hill to be the location of the military depot in 1941.
Graven Hill has been designed with nature at it’s heart. The existing abundance of greenery is being protected during the construction and in the addition to the 188 hectare site, they are creating 22 hectares of grassland and 1.9 kilometers of hedgerow to create a healthy environment for wildlife and for everyone to enjoy.
Featuring a sustainable, dedicated infrastructure and excellent connectivity, these apartments are part of a larger initiative to capitalise on Oxfordshire’s thriving economy. Designed to maximise space and comfort, Graven Hill Apartments provide city living in the heart of a vibrant community.
You can see the great connectivity Graven Hill has to other UK cities.
- Studio, 1 and 2 bedroom apartments
- Ideal connectivity to major UK cities
- Expected rental yield 5%+
- Rental potential: Studio – £850PCM, one bedroom – £1000PCM, two bedroom – £1250PCM.
- Help to Buy Available
- All apartments are sold off plan
- 50% of apartments sold already, please download the brochure then email email@example.com with your preferred units and we can confirm if they have been reserved.
- All apartments benefit from 1 parking space included in the price of the apartment.
- All apartments are leasehold; 150 years.
- The service charge is £1.99 per sq ft approx per annum
- The ground rent is 0.1% of the purchase price approx per annum
- The reservation fee is £2500
- A 10% deposit needs to be paid on exchange of contracts