IMS is an ARLA-registered lettings agent, which means that we have a Level 3 Technical Award in Residential Lettings and Property Management.
We provide a fully managed service to landlords with no hidden charges, please do contact us today to find out how we can help you manage your rental property ‘Hassle Free’, call us on 01869 248339 for the Bicester office or call tel:01865 660023 for the office in Summertown, Oxford or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our professional photographers and floor plan specialists ensure that your rental property is marketed in the most effective way across the UK’s most popular property portals.
We also use other channels, such as online newspaper portals, social media and our own website to ensure that your property reaches the widest audience.
We pride ourselves on delivering an efficient, professional and personal service that has been developed to save you time and keep costs low. You can be assured that IMS will look after your property and tenants as if they were our own!
Our range of services for landlords include:
- finding tenants
- holding and managing deposits in a custodial deposit scheme
- preparing tenancy agreements
- rent collection
- property maintenance
- dealing with emergencies
- regular property inspections
- sourcing appropriate insurances and protection
- complying with the new Right to Rent legislation
- complying with new laws regarding Legionella’s disease.
Your property is not only a valuable asset, but may also be a much-needed source of income. That is why we always aim to keep your costs low, avoid unoccupied periods and be as efficient as possible.
Although a letting agent will deal with the day-to-day management, being a landlord can be frustrating as you are still legally responsible for your properties and regulations frequently change. We will guide you through the process and explain all of the complicated stuff!
Currently, your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- providing a statement of tenancy terms (if the tenancy started on or after 1st April 2007)
- providing an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) for the property
- carrying out Right to Rent checks
- providing the tenant with the current gas safety record where there is gas, the current How to Rent Guide, Prescribed Information and Deposit Scheme information before the tenancy starts
- ensuring all services (water, gas and electricity) requirements are met
- ensuring all furniture meets safety requirements in furnished properties
- carrying out regular Legionella Risk Assessments
- maintaining the structure of the property and the outside of the dwelling
- notifying residents with 24 hours written notice before accessing the property, except in an emergency
- following the correct legal procedures to end any tenancy.
We aim to make your life as easy and profitable as possible, informing you of changes in regulations and implementing them for you where possible.
Letting and managing a property requires a lot of time and commitment, which is why most landlords use letting agencies to manage their properties for them. If you’re unhappy with your current lettings agent, why not consider moving to IMS?`