Renovation mortgages are a great way to finance your home improvement project.
They offer the borrowing power to cover the cost of your repairs, and they come with a low-interest rate that can save you money in the long run.
Here are five reasons why you should buy a renovation mortgage for your next project.
- Renovation mortgages offer the borrowing power to cover the cost of your repairs.
- They come with a low-interest rate that can save you money in the long run.
- Renovation mortgages can be used to finance both small and large projects.
- They can help you add value to your home.
- Renovation mortgages are a great way to finance your home improvement project.
If you’re planning a home improvement project, then a renovation mortgage may be the perfect financing option for you.
How can IMS help you with obtaining a Renovation Project mortgage?
Many lenders are hesitant to offer a mortgage on houses that aren’t deemed habitable. However, owing to our access to the whole market, we can also provide mortgages for renovation projects.
So if you want to add extensions, convert a garage, redo a kitchen or bathroom, or do any other type of remodelling work, we may help you get the financing you need.
At IMS, we understand that taking on a renovation project can be a daunting task. That’s why we’ve put together a team of experts who can guide you through the process and help you find the best mortgage for your needs.
Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you finance your home renovation project or book in online to speak to one of mortgage advisors here